Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY IN WAYNESVILLE

Ok, it's Christmas morning and I'm working at the coffee shop.

Readers: Cary, what happened to disconnecting over the holidays?
Cary: Well, it's a process. I'm leaving as soon as I'm done writing this email - I promise! :)

My tip this week comes in the form of two videos that I think are very inspirational and offer great messages.

The first reminds us that love knows no color, no religion, and, in this case, no species. Love simply is, and always will be, the greatest gift of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukkpkZLB6U

The second video literally sends chills down my spine each time I watch it. Each and every one of us has some amazing talents deep down inside of us. Don't be afraid to let it out! This guy finally did and amazed the whole world! check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA&feature=related

With that, I wish you all a wonderful holiday season and Happy New Year! Big things to come in 2009!!

All the best,

Cary

SEE YOU IN THE MOUNTAINS OF WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA!!!!

WWW.WELCOME2THEMOUNTAINS.COM
Land for sale
Land for Sale
Land for sale Maggie Valley
Land for sale Waynesville
Land for sale Haywood County
Land for sale Asheville
Land for sale Western North Carolina